We want to the thank you for your interest in N2Spots Great Danes puppies! We take pride in our Danes and strive to make sure that all of our puppies are placed with forever homes. Please take the time to learn about the Great Dane breed and prepare your family for a 150-200 pound gentle giant as a new family member!
IMPORTANT NOTICE - WE ARE CHANGING OUR POLICIES REGARDING OUR WAITING LIST TO
NOW ACCEPT PRE-DEPOSITS FOR PLANNED LITTERS......STAY TUNED!!
N2SPOTS GREAT DANES WAITING LIST FOR PLANNED LITTERS - HOW DOES IT WORK?
We will start a waiting list for a litter once pregnancy has been confirmed, usually 3-4 weeks after a breeding takes place. At that time, we will announce here on our website and our social pages that we are now accepting applications. All applications received will be asked to have a phone interview to make sure the puppy you have chosen will be the best fit for your family and lifestyle. Next, those on our waiting list will have first option to choose pick of the litter, on a first come first serve basis, before the puppies are offered to the public for choosing.
Our waiting list will be contacted with pictures and video of the litter as soon as it arrives. If you find the perfect puppy for your family, I will send a deposit agreement to sign that will hold your puppy until they have been released by our veterinarian, typically at 4-5 days old. At that time, you will forward a $500, non refundable deposit to reserve your puppy. All deposits are paid by credit card or debit card via PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle. All balances are due when the puppy is 7 weeks of age according to the terms of our health contract.
...NO DEPOSITS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A PHONE INTERVIEW...
If the timing of the planned litter does not work for you, please fill out a contact form to opt in for receiving notifications via email of our next litters. Click the link below to sign up for notifications of future litters.
PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR EMAIL LIST TO BE NOTIFIED OF FUTURE LITTERS
N2SPOTS TAKE HOME PROCESS
Our puppies are generally ready to leave for their forever home by 8 weeks of age. Your deposit agreement will include that reserved puppies must be scheduled to be picked by 8 weeks. However, N2Spots Great Danes reserves the right to hold your puppy for an extended amount of time if we feel the puppy is not ready to leave.
TRAVEL OPTIONS FOR YOUR PUPPY...
- We offer pickup here at our ranch
- Flying your puppy as cargo (weather permitting)
- We can meet you at the airport for an in-cabin flight with your puppy, you pay for airfare with no charge for us to deliver to the airport.
- Flight nanny services are available to most cities/states.
- They are flown out of DFW Airport and arrive in the closest major airport to you. The current estimated costs for flying your puppy as cargo is about $500, this includes airfare, crate, and travel exam. Prices are subject to change at any time for air travel and other cost increases beyond our control.
- We also offer delivery of your puppy. Free if in the DFW metroplex, a per mile delivery charge will apply for all other locations. We can also meet you at a half way point to save travel time.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR GREAT DANE PUPPY
Your N2Spots Great Dane puppy will come home with all age appropriate vaccines, deworming, dewclaws removed, puppy packet including 2 year genetic health contract, health records, and lots of love! All of our adult Danes are registered with the American Kennel Club (AKC). NOTE....We have made the decision to only register our litters with AKC upon special requests from the new owner for all LIMITED AKC REGISTRATIONS. This is a cost savings we needed to implement since only about 1% of new owners actually get AKC registration paperwork on their puppy unless it is sold with AKC showing/breeding rights. We can provide copies of the parents AKC registration papers in your puppy packet if requested. All of our puppies are eligible for AKC registration and AKC events.
What does AKC Full and Limited Registration mean?
- AKC FULL REGISTRATION - Dog may participate in any AKC sponsored event. Puppies produced by two dogs fully registered with AKC will be eligible for AKC registration. Full AKC registration is determined by us, the breeder, and to approved homes ONLY.
- AKC LIMITED REGISTRATION - Dog is ineligible to be entered in an AKC licensed breed competition or member dog show. Dog is however eligible to compete in other AKC licensed breed events such as Obedience, Tracking, Field Trials, Hunting Tests, Herding, Lure Coursing, Agility, and Earth Dog. (A Great Dane would not be competitive in all of these events for obvious reasons) NO puppies produced by a dog with Limited registration will be eligible for AKC registration.
We also currently do not microchip puppies prior to going home. This is an easy and afforable procedure that your vet can do on one of the puppy well visits. It's a personal preference and not mandatory. Last, we do not crop our puppies ears. We are availalbe to discuss the costs and process for cropping ears. Our vet recommends cropping ears before 12 weeks of age.